Students are always looking for ways to better their scores and secure admission to top engineering institutions when it comes to exams like JEE Main. During test preparation, one of the most common questions students have is about important topics and chapters for JEE Main 2022. The JEE Main 2022 syllabus consists primarily of topics from NCERT Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects from classes 11 and 12.
Here are some important topics for students preparing for JEE Main 2022. Students studying for the exam should pay special attention to these chapters in order to get good grades. Candidates can also find JEE Main subjects and topics, as well as preparation tips and strategies below.
JEE Main 2022: Important Topics From Physics
- Modern Physics
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Unit, Dimension and Vector
- Laws of motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Centre Of Mass, Impulse and Momentum
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Solids and Fluids
- Electromagnetics Induction ; AC
JEE Main 2022: Important Topics From Chemistry
- Transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry
- Periodic table and Representative Elements
- Thermodynamics And Gaseous State
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical And Ionic Equilibrium
- Solid State And Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry And Environment
- Mole Concept
- Redox Reaction
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solution and Colligative Properties
- General Organic Chemistry
- Alkyl Halides
- Carboxylic Acid and their Derivatives
- Carbohydrates,amino acid and Polymers
- Aromatic Compounds
JEE Main 2022: Important Topics From Mathematics
- Coordinate Geometry
- Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Complex numbers and Quadratic Equation
- Matrices and Determinants
- Statistics and Probability
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Sets, Relation and Function
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Its Application
- Sequences and Series
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Differential Equation
- Statics and Dynamics
- Differential Calculus
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) is the first step toward admission to one’s desired engineering college. It is one of the most important pre-engineering exams. There will be two sessions in JEE Main 2022. The first session will take place on April 21, 24, 25, 29, and May 1, 4, while the second will take place from May 24 to 29. Meanwhile, on March 1, 2022, the NTA issued the JEE Main application form 2022, which will be available till March 31, 2022.
For JEE Mains 2022, NTA has implemented a number of modifications this year. Candidates can find more information in the PDF below.
JEE Main 2022
|Exam||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2022|
|Organiser||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|JEE Main Application Form||March 1 to 31, 2022 (April Session) and April 8 to May 3, 2022 (May Session)|
|JEE Main Exam Date 2022||April 21, 24, 25, 29 and May 1, 4, 2022 (April Session) and May 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29, 2022 (May Session)|
JEE Main 2022: Preparation Tips
- Know the derivations thoroughly. Consider the following questions: What is the necessity for such a formula? To get at the conclusions, what stages or techniques are used? What is the right situation to use this formula? All of the rationales should be explored.
- The pattern of a problem’s solution must be worked on. A common question will typically necessitate a combination of multiple concepts and their interrelation. Their analysis aids in reinforcing concepts and implementing the necessary abilities.
- Choosing problems based on how easy, medium, or difficult they are and attempting them in this order throughout the exam goes a long way toward ensuring success since initial success builds confidence and relaxes the mind, allowing it to think more logically for the remaining difficult issues.
- It is also stressed that at least 80-100 problems should be practised everyday to stay in good shape. Multiple sources are much less effective than a single good source with a greater number of queries.
Meanwhile, Dailylearn has introduced the iAchieve Scholarship Scheme for students of Bharat, which is based on a set of requirements. Candidates who are taking board exams, preparing for NEET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, or pursuing skill-oriented courses such as Coding, AI, Robotics, and so on, can check the eligibility criteria and other details for the iAchieve Scholarships.
DailyLearn offers well-structured online courses for CBSE and state board students in classes 9 to 12, as well as LIVE courses for IIT and NEET preparation. Our curriculum, course modules, examinations, and other materials are designed to meet the needs and requirements of students from different backgrounds. To enroll in the courses and other information, visit https://www.dailylearn.in.